Home | Bookmark Us! Shopping Bag | Checkout
LaLa & Company

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yes, we're blogging...

Hey everyone! I know we have been saying for a couple of years that we were going to get the website going, and NOW we really have...finally! Our blog is how we want to keep you updated on the new arrivals, sales and the latest LaLa news. So, sign up for updates and get yourself on our email list! On the website, we have pictures of items we don't even have in the store yet. Lots of cute new bedding and nursery accessories, and some new diaper bags. This week, I will be adding our monogrammed paci clips and pictures of our name applique t-shirts. You have probably seen these tees in Kelly's Kids, but I think ours are much cuter (I'm a little bias since I'm the one monogramming them) and MUCH cheaper! I've also had requests for our monogrammed badge clips, so I will try to get a picture of those on there as well. Be sure to check out the website and help us spread the word that LaLa & Company is now online! Thanks for your support and we hope to see you soon at LaLa & Company.
~Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright © 2008 Lala & Company | All Rights Reserved | Site Map
www.lalaandcompany.com · lala@lalaandcompany.com
Web Design: Simply Creative